Saturday, June 14, 2014

No More "No Music Tuesday"!



Turn those frowns upside down because I figured out a way I could include MrSuicideSheep's music into this blog! Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday will be the days that I will only play his music! <3 If you guys dont know, he plays the trance/dnb/ and other amazing music that might spark you're flow of music. I listened to him a lot during the days I wrote a novel and it helped. Even during the heinous and brutal NaNoWriMo which I participated in for three years in a row now. I won each time and hey even Nim's Fantasy World, a story that you all might see published if I can get everything straightened out. All of the music I used- which is a playlist on Spotify- is from this youtube channel! Be prepared to hear some of the amazing and some of the funk.

No comments:

Post a Comment