Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Teaser Tuesday!

Hell yes! Here comes another Teaser Tuesday!





   " At the time I use to play around Neo-Nana's Fifth District, the old part of the streets that hadnt became one with the electronic city due to money issues. It was raining hard that day, and I bounced around in the empty streets jumping on each puddle I saw. I wore this blue plastic colored rain coat along with these oddly colored rain boots my mother's friend gave me. Suddenly the air became cold and when I turned around, the many puddles of water suddenly collided into one huge one. My mouth dropped open, “Whoa!!!” My eyes were fixed on this huge puddle, and then it happened. The figure of a young woman rose out of the water and she stood there, looking around. Even though her figure was made out of water, she was still beautiful in the eyes of a child. She then flung her arm up in the air and she began turning into a human being. Her skin was soft, her eyelashes were long, and her hair was long and blue. But it was her eyes that hit me in a trance. Those aquamarine eyes that looked at me. She wore this long white dress that went down to her knees, and a pair of white summer shoes appeared on her. She smiled at me, and I smiled back at her. "

    From Chapter 00 of When It Rains
 

No comments:

Post a Comment