Saturday, May 31, 2014

Addictions by CeceO



      I know I made a twitter post about it but couldnt exactly go into detail with the whole drugs with me. The story I read back in Senior year, 2012, actually almost broke my heart. It was about a man getting into this Harvard college and leaving his girlfriend behind, only to come back to her doing cocaine or something. And that she was almost addicted and everything crashed after he left. It was then found to be a true story after I finished it and I completely loved it. Of course after that, my favorite english teacher left the school once I graduated so I couldnt go back and ask her what story was that. But hey, check out Addictions if you're into some addicting things. I might do a youtube read after Born To Die cause I like the attitude. Here is the link for Addictions

No comments:

Post a Comment